While Toolz.ng strives to keep the website, services, applications and tools working properly and safe; please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, Toolz.ng may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Toolz.ng if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the Toolz.ng employees or other users).
However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted contents or keep a user off Toolz.ng or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Toolz.ng or use of Toolz.ng by users.
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
We collect personal information about you whenever you engage in commercial transactions on the Site, use the Site’s products or services, request information or materials, create or update account information, place orders or make purchases, communicate with us, or visit the Site. The personal information we collect and store about you may include without limitation your first and last name, email address, credit or debit card number, telephone numbers, billing and shipping information, order history, and other non-public information about you.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide superior services;
- Keep you apprised of information and developments that you may find of interest;
- Alert you to new features, terms, content, products or services;
- Contact you regarding your posts, replies, and/or account information;
- Process and respond to your inquiries;
- Improve the Site;
- Administer, monitor and control use of the Site, including posts, replies, and account information; and
You authorize the Site to transmit email to you to respond to your communications and administer Activities. If you choose to receive mobile notifications, you authorize and agree that the Site may send text messages to your mobile phone, and you will be responsible for any message or data charges that may apply.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties:
We may disclose your personal information to agents and operators under confidentiality or similar agreements, including shippers, vendors, payment processors, and advertisers, who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information:
- To provide products or services to you;
- To administer our business or the Site, including fulfilling and shipping orders;
- To provide customer service;
- To update account information;
- To forward updates, announcements, and newsletters;
- To respond to your communications, and communicate with you about the Site and other activities related to the Site;
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of the Site’s business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); or
- As otherwise authorized by you.
Disclosure in Other Circumstances:
We may also disclose your name, email address, telephone numbers, or other information about you, including personal information if
- Required to do so by law, court order or subpoena, or as requested by other government, law enforcement, or investigative authority,
- We in good faith believe that such disclosure is necessary or advisable, including without limitation to protect the rights or properties of the Site,
- We have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, or has breached an agreement, or if anyone else could be harmed by such activities or interference,
- There is an emergency involving personal danger. We may also provide information about you if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Please note that if you post any of your personal information on the Site, such information may be collected and used by others over whom the Site has no control. The Site is not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make public.
Collection of Non-Personal Information Using Cookies:
We and certain service providers operating on our behalf collect information about your activity on our Site using tracking technologies such as cookies. This tracking data is used for many purposes, including, for example, to
- Deliver relevant content based on your preferences, usage patterns and location;
- Monitor and evaluate the use and operation of our Site; and
- Analyze traffic on our Site and on the sites of third parties.
Non-personal information collected includes, without limitation, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the pages you request, the type of computer operating system you use (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser you use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer), the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while visiting the Site and the content you accessed. We may also collect your geo-location information when you visit our Site, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Site, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on our Site and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see on third-party sites and applications, but does not identify you personally. You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers. You may also choose to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads). We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
Communication from the Site/Opt-Out:
From time to time, we may send you information with announcements and updates about the Site and your account. You may elect to opt-out of ongoing e-mail communication from us, such as newsletters, subscriptions, account information, promotional materials, contest results, survey inquiries, etc. by using a simple “opt out” procedure. You need only reply to the communication with the word “unsubscribe” (without the quotation marks) in the body of your e-mail response and your name will be removed from that mailing list. However, if you opt-out of receiving our announcements and updates about your account, you may no longer have access to areas restricted to account members.